-->

Thursday, July 26, 2018

thumbnail

Costly Mistakes to Avoid when Going for Visa at Canada Embassy | Your Life Depends on Number 5


Costly Mistakes to Avoid when Going for Visa at the Embassy | Your Life Depends on Number
1. Appear Well-dressed for the Interview
It is mandatory to dress neatly. Applicants need not be too formal but they must not dress in a pretentious fashion. Flip flops, clothing with slogans or jokes are few things that must be avoided.
2. Provide Required Information
Applicants must be honest; they should not provide false information. Providing false information is likely to lead to the denial of their applications. This will also affect the visa applications they file in future.



Applicants must not voluntarily give information. They need to answer only the questions the interviewer asks. Likewise, information they provide must be consistent. There must not be any discrepancy between the information that they provided at the time of filing applications and what they say during their interview. For example, if a person has filed an application for a B-2 tourist visa and if the interviewer asks about his purpose of travel, he must tell the interviewer that he wishes to travel to America for tourism purposes. He must not say that he would be interested in staying back in the country permanently if he gets attracted to the country or with his children who are there.
Visa Eligibility
  • Tourists on a pleasure trip to the US and Canada.
  • People visiting friends and relatives in the U.S and Canada.
  • People coming to the U.S. and Canada for medical treatment
  • Amateur athletes, musicians etc. who participate in their respective activities in the U.S. and Canada without remuneration
  • People coming to participate in the conventions of social organizations
3.Do Not Argue With the Interviewer
This is something that the applicants need to avoid. They must not make arguments with the interviewing Consular officer. They need to speak to the interviewer in a polite manner and must not ask unnecessary questions. They can provide additional information for clarification but they must avoid arguments.
4. Do Not be Nervous
Applicants need to prepare for the interview but there is nothing to worry about. They should be confident. Most of the questions asked during the interview will be about the applicants and about the purpose of their trip. So they need not be nervous as the way the applicants answer will influence the judgment of the Consular officer who conducts the interview.
How to Apply for Canada Visa
All will be considered for The Canada Visa based on completion of application. Hence, follow the instructions as provided below.
  • Application for Canada Visa is online
  • Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge
  • Start your Application online here


41 Comments

avatar
This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar

yes i will marry you but I'd like to see you so you will know how serious i am.

Reply Delete
avatar

are you sure you gave me the cash?

Reply Delete
avatar

Bom dia tudo bem meu nome é José Lucas vc me mandou mensagem. Eu quero umamulher pra ser minha esposa. Tenho 48anos solteiro sem filhos...

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi sweetie can you accept my what app number 00919487859334

Reply Delete
avatar

yes cool i will marry you with a great pleasure.

Reply Delete
avatar

+251913944697 this is my own number.

Reply Delete
avatar

+251913944697 this is my own number.

Reply Delete
avatar

This is my contact +233543004077 u can whatsapp me

Reply Delete
avatar

Yes I need to marry you and found job.you are so nice

Reply Delete
avatar

Yes..i will marry you .you can contact me +9779815270820

Reply Delete
avatar

This is my number add me+93787336787

Reply Delete
avatar

Yes i would like to marry you,my whatsapp number are +264814280180

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello i didnot and cannot get your telephone no and messages pls do sent your messages on my whatapp no directly so we can communicate directly if u are afraid then better dont message me anymore my watapp no is +60169763198

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello baby is me ben teke nworie, here is my contact +2348186121985

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello baby is me ben teke nworie, here is my contact +2348186121985

Reply Delete
avatar

My name is jabesa Dibisa from Ethiopia I need a job from USA I have MA degree by history and heritage management . I can do any thing if I gain the job please contact me by e-mail jabesadibisa@gmail or phone number +251920841003

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi sweetheart I love you so much baby I want marriage with you so you can see financial support me and my WhatsApp Facebook cell phone number is M AJMAL AWAN waiting for you+923114171082

Reply Delete
avatar

I will married you this is my WhatsApp number +22585379155

Reply Delete
avatar

OK I agree
It's my email aliliaquat725@gmail.com

Reply Delete
avatar

If you are realy serious about what you ask for you wil contact me on this number +264814280180

Reply Delete
avatar

If you are realy serious about what you ask for you wil contact me on this number +264814280180

Reply Delete
avatar

It's my whatsapp number contact me at Thia +9203478830895
I m agree your offer

Reply Delete
avatar

Yes accept your request my contacts/what's app +2349073414575

Reply Delete