-->

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

thumbnail

Apply Now - USA/Canada Visa Lottery DV - 2019 Opens Portal for Application 2018/2019


It is true that many people around the world are faced with the problem of getting the right information about 
Visa Lottery Application processes. Therefore, this post is about how to apply for Visa Lottery 2018/2019 in
Canada and the United States. People seek Visa lottery to these countries for various reasons such as to live 
and work there, to study there and so on.
Meanwhile, there are different kinds of Visa you can apply for apart from Visa Lottery 2017/2018. These 
depend on the countries and the mission of the Applicants in such country. So this post on How to apply for 
Visa Lottery 2018/2019 will only centre in few countries offering such services.


 Different Types of VISA issued by most countries are:
  
>Tourist visa
>Visitor visa
>Pilgrimage visa
>Diplomat visa
>Transit visa
>Farm worker visa
>Study visa
>Skilled worker visa
>Business Visa
 
Who can apply for Visa Lottery 2018/2019?
 
  Whether you are Single, Married, Widowed, Divorced you can apply for the Visa Lottery 2018/2019 but not all 
countries are eligible to apply for Visa Lottery 2018/2019 in the United States of America for example. 
Some countries have been barred from applying Visa Lottery 2018/2019 and you can check if your country is listed 
in the application form.
 
 How often is Visa Lottery application?
 
 The registration and application for Visa Lottery are done every year and applicants can register and apply 
online for their Visa Lottery.
There are several countries where one can apply for a Visa Lottery to, but as stated earlier in this article, we'll be 
focusing on USA Visa Lottery and Canada Visa Lottery.
 
 How to Apply
 
 Starting form DV-2005, paper entries were cancelled and not accepted. You can only apply online through the 
website.
Avoid fraudsters and apply through the link as shown in this website.
 
If you do not fill the form correctly, your entry will be disqualified outrightly as the VACs are very 
strict in this.
>Do not wait for the last week for you to register as the website may become over loaded and 
server might start having issues.
>Multiple entries are not allowed and if found out, Applicant will be disqualified.


29 Comments

avatar

Thanks god bless you always my dear my whatsapp 275-416

Reply Delete
avatar

My love
Am Abdulsamed iddrisu , from Ghana West Africa ,ho how you doing this morning , hope good . good Sunday .
My love I am waiting for the day lord God almighty Allah will say today your partner had accepted you .as her husband For better, For worse ,bec because all I know is your concern should be mine, your happiness should be my joy , I love you as husband and wife. If really you love me kindly let me have your phone number and email address , If any vacancy job we talk about , first have you as my wife before secondary matter ,if you wouldn't mind having mine number +233244802508 my Gmail sameda375@gmail.com and hopefully soon you will send yours to me through my Gmail sameda375@gmail.com or call me on my phone number , I love you and hope to hear from you soon , my honey.

Reply Delete
avatar

Yeah my name is kebba Jobe my whatsapp number is +2203756189

Reply Delete
avatar

Yeah my name is kebba Jobe my whatsapp number is +2203756189

Reply Delete
avatar

Yes i want marry give me visa i am come there my whatsapp is +923154291834

Reply Delete
avatar

Yes I will married u call on 675803589

Reply Delete
avatar

Yes my sweetheart I want meet u plz coming soon I miss u

Reply Delete
avatar

I want to work in Canada my phone number is 0093708692003

Reply Delete
avatar

GOD has answered your prayers.
Hello dear,
You see the government accepted the office and the national anthem saying that they are going to uphold your honour your dignity and your glory as stated in Genesis chapter 1 verse 10 "GOD called the dry land Earth, and the accumulated waters HE called Seas. And GOD saw that this was good (fitting, admirable) and HE approved it" of the Holly Bible but you see it was the government that approved the BUILDING PLAN (HOUSE PLAN) and the BUILDING (HOUSE) agreeing that WASTEWATER should go into the River the Stream the Sea the Creek and the Brook how can the government do the Devils work?.The government lied it was the government that put the WASTEWATER into the River the Sea the Creek the Stream and the Rain (remember it is evaporated water that turn into Rain) which POLLUTED INFECTED INFESTED SABOTAGED CONDEMNED and OXIDIZED the water the plants your drinking water-underground and the drinking water of the animals in direct contradiction and adulteration of the true meaning of government.
Send this message to your lawyer tell your lawyer you want ten million United states dollars ($10,000,000) for the negligence of the government send one million United states dollars ($1,000,000) in the equivalent of Nigeria naira to
Name.
Deinne Paul Ebiyerin.
Bank.
Diamond Bank Nigeria.
Account number.
0016314617.
Send this message to everyone (MAN WOMAN and CHILD).
We need to forward this ministry.
Telephone number.
+2348144719735.
Have a nice day.

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi dear ive try call u on your no u given me but it seems closed u can msg or call me on my whatapps no which ive already sent message to u and u can sent or call me anytime when i are free im waiting your reply as for me ive told u b4 im ready to accept your proposal so if u can communicate to discuss further thks dear

Reply Delete
avatar

Msg me or call anytime il accept it

Reply Delete
avatar

Msg me or call anytime il accept it

Reply Delete
avatar

I dont need or want any gift if i dont know u cause i just dont want to owe a gratitude to anyone i dont know

Reply Delete
avatar

I dont need or want any gift if i dont know u cause i just dont want to owe a gratitude to anyone i dont know

Reply Delete
avatar

pls foward the portal address to tiis osasjacob36@gmail.com

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello dear friend your full name and WhatsApp number sent my messanger

Reply Delete
avatar

When it sounds to good to be true then u know u r taken for a ride

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello dear how are you doing today

Reply Delete
avatar

I will like to come to your country and marry you if you are for real. I prefer us charting on my WhatsApp. +2348038588708. Love to love u.#raymond

Reply Delete
avatar

I will like to come to your country and marry you if you are for real. I prefer us charting on my WhatsApp. +2348038588708. Love to love u.#raymond

Reply Delete
avatar

Am interested n looking forward to you as somebody special in inlife

Reply Delete